How to Add Poppup Facebook Like Box In WordPress
Facebook is the most popular social network. Almost every internet user has a Facebook account. This makes Facebook the best place to connect with the right audience.
If you have a blog/site, there is a chance that you have a Facebook page for your blog/site. And you might have already added Facebook Like box to your WordPress site. But you are getting very few likes.
One of the easiest ways to increase Facebook likes is, using Popup Facebook Like Box. I know it’s annoying, but it converts like crazy. If you want to increase Facebook likes quickly, use a Facebook Popup Like Box.
In this post, I am going to share how to add a Facebook Popup Like Box in WordPress.
Add Popup Facebook Like Box In WordPress
There are several WordPress plugins that let you add Facebook Popup Like Box in WordPress. I’ll be using Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox. It’s a free plugin. It will display a Facebook Like Box inside a lightbox. Follow these simple steps to add Popup Facebook Likebox.
1. At first, you need to install the plugin. Just go to WordPress Admin Panel and click on Plugins (1) > Add new (2). Then search for the plugin “Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox” (3) and click on “Install Now” button (4).
2. Click on “Activate” button to activate the plugin.
Now you will notice a new tab named “Arevico Settings” on your dashboard. Go to that tab and configure the settings.
- Facebook Page Url: Enter your Facebook page url.
- Show On: Select where to show the like box.
- Delay: Select how much time it should delay in appearing. (Note: 2000 ms = 2 seconds)
- Show Once Every: Select the limit of displaying the popup on every x days per individual visitors.
- Overlay Click: Check the box if you want the Popup box to be closed on overlay click.
- Submenu: Check the box if you want to show this tab under “Settings” tab.
- Performance: Go with default settings.
Then click on “Save Settings”.
3. That’s it. You are done.
Over to You
Hope this post helped you to add a popup Facebook Like box to your WordPress site.
If you found this post useful, help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.