When it comes to making money from a blog, Advertising is considered the oldest and most popular monetization way.
Most of the bloggers start their blogging journey with a hope of making money from advertisement. And a lot of them fail because of not doing A/B testing. What works for me might not work for others.
If you are a blogger and want to make money from advertisement, you have to figure out what network works great for you. There are plenty of Ad Networks out there. It’s not a good idea to stick with one network or get frustrated after getting rejected by an Ad network.
It’s better to try several networks. Here I will be sharing a list of best-paying Ad networks for bloggers and publishers. Some of them are similar, and some of them are different from each other.
*Notice: On mobile devices, scroll right to see entire table.
Text & Display
Text & Banner
Search & Custom
$100 (Payoneer, Check)
Text, Search, & Tag
$50 (PayPal, Payoneer, Wire)
No Min. (PayPal)
Display & Popup
$20 (PayPal, Payoneer)
Text & Banner
$10 (PayPal, Payza)
Banner & Popunder
$20 (PayPal, Check, Wire)
Text & Banner
Google AdSense is the undisputed king of Ad Networks. And it’s considered as the biggest Ad Network. With high quality and high paying Ads, AdSense is considered as the best advertising network. AdSense makes it easier to show the right ads to the right audience. It also makes sure that you get the high revenue from your ad space. It’s very easy to customize and show AdSense Ads on your blog.
AdSense is the primary source of income for many bloggers. It’s a dream of newbie bloggers to get approved by AdSense. But getting AdSense approval is not easy. You need to have a decent blog/site with quality content. To get started with AdSense, you need to have a Google account, a blog/site, phone number and postal address.
- AdSense Ad Types: Text Ads, Display Ads, Rich Media Ads, Link Units, Responsive Ads, and Matched Content.
- AdSense Minimum Payment: $100
- AdSense Payment Method: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Check, Western Union, Wire Transfer.
Media.net is the second best contextual ads program. It’s powered by Yahoo and Bing network. It has a huge advertising pool that offers high quaily ads with innovative ad units. Robust targeting of Media.net makes the right balance between relevance and revenue. You can customize ads according to your site’s look and feel. And you can track your performance in real-time.
Many bloggers use Media.net as an AdSense alternative. It’s easier to get approved by Media.net than AdSense. You don’t need to have a huge traffic to get approved by Media.net. Just make sure that you have a good looking blog with quality content.
- Media.net Ad Types: Contextual Ads, Mobile Docked Ads, In-Content Ads, Display Ads, Desktop Interstitial Ads.
- Media.net Minimum Payment: $100
- Media.net Payment Method: Paypal and Wire Transfer.
Amazon Associates is mainly known for its affiliate program. It’s the biggest affiliate program for physical products. The good news is, Amazon has started Native Shopping Ads and CPM Ads for publishers.
Native Shopping Ads is a kind of contextual ads. It shows relevant ads based on your content. But you will get revenue based on sales, not clicks. CPM Ads is display advertising where you will get paid on a cost per thousand impressions. It allows you to earn from every impression even if you don’t make any sale. CPM Ads is currently only available to US associates.
If you are running a product related blog/site, Amazon Native Ads and CPM Ads will work perfect for you.
- Amazon Ad Types: Recommendation Ads, Search Ads, Custom Ads, Display Ads.
- Amazon Minimum Payment: $10
- Amazon Payment Method: Check, Amazon Gift Certificate, Direct Deposit.
BuySellAds is an advertising marketplace that connects bloggers (publishers) with advertisers. It offers direct advertising. That means advertisers will contact you before ad goes live. You will have full control on you ads. BuySellAds has introduced CPM ads recently.
Getting BuySellAds approval is tough. You need to have at least 50,000 pageviews to get approved by BuySellAds.
- BuySellAds Ad Types: Banner Ads.
- BuySellAds Minimum Payment: $20
- BuySellAds Payment Method: Paypal, Check & Wire Transfer.
Infolinks has become popular for its in-text advertising. But over the time, it has introduced a variety of ads products. Infolinks always tries to come up with unique ads units for its publishers. It shows relevant and intent-based ads that improve engagement.
Getting Infolinks approval is easy. You can use Infolinks with other advertising networks like AdSense. It can be a stable income source for your blog if you have a good amount of traffic.
- Infolinks Ad Types: Inarticle, Infold, Inscreen, Intext, Intag, Inframe.
- Infolinks Minimum Payment: $50
- Infolinks Payment Method: Paypal, eCheck, ACH, Payoneer, Wire Transfer.
VigLink is an in-text advertising network. But it’s slightly different from other networks. While other networks like Infolinks pay you for clicks, it pays for sales. The idea is that it will identify the commercial products mentioned within content and make them clickable affiliate link. You will get the commission if someone buys something through your link. VigLink is connected with more than 30,000 affiliate programs.
Getting started with VigLink is extremely easy. Just sign up for VigLink and simply add one line code to your site. VigLink will automatically add affiliate links to your content.
- VigLink Ad Types: VigLink Convert, VigLink Insert, VigLink Anywhere.
- VigLink Minimum Payment: $10
- VigLink Payment Method: Paypal.
RevenueHits is a self-service advertising platform for publishers. It offers immediate approval. That means you can show ads immediately on your blog. It’s a performance-based ad network that offers CPA deals too. And It has ads for all GEOs.
RevenueHits is a good advertising solution for a brand new blog.
- RevenueHits Ad Types: Display & Rich Media, Pop Ups/Unders, XML Feeds, Custom Formats.
- RevenueHits Minimum Payment: $20
- RevenueHits Payment Method: Paypal & Payoneer.
BidVertiser is one of the oldest advertising networks based on Pay Per Click. While other networks show ads based on content, BidVertiser shows the ads of highest bidders. And you will get paid on clicks basis. It also pays extra revenue for conversions.
If you have a hard time to get approved by AdSense, you can try BidVertiser. It can be a good alternative to AdSense.
- BidVertiser Ad Types: Banners, Buttons, Inline Ads, Skyscrapers and Free Design.
- BidVertiser Minimum Payment: $10
- BidVertiser Payment Method: Paypal & Check.
Adversal is another good ad network that offers 100% fill rate. You don’t need to worry about your ad space. Adversal has a huge pool of advertisers, demand partners, DSPs, and major exchanges. It’s a good alternative for AdSense.
You need to have at least 50,000 page views per month to get approved by Adversal. And you also need to have original contents on your blog.
- Adversal Ad Types: Banner Ad, Pop and Ministitial Ad.
- Adversal Minimum Payment: $20
- Adversal Payment Method: PayPal, ACH, Check, or Wire.
Chitika is a contextual online advertising network. It offers smart advertising for your blog with real-time bidding, reporting, and optimization. Whether you have a small or big blog, Chitika has ads for your blog.
It’s easy to get approved by Chitika. Chitika Ads integrate seamlessly with contents.
- Chitika Ad Types: Text Ads, List Unit, Mobile Ads, Local Ads.
- Chitika Minimum Payment: $10
- Chitika Payment Method: Paypal & Check.
10 More Advertising Networks For Bloggers
Here are 10 more advertising networks for you to increase your revenue.
- PropellerAds: PropellerAds allows publishers to earn more with multi-channel monetization solutions and offers.
- Skimlinks: Skimlinks is similar to VigLink. It has 20,000+ merchants.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is popular for its various payment methods. (Paxum, Paypal, Wire, Payza, WebMoney, Bitcoin etc.)
- Qadabra: Qadabra is a self-serve ad platform that offers payout from $1 .
- YesAdvertising: YesAdvertising offers CPC, CPM, CPV, CPI etc for web publishers and app developers.
- Halal.ad: Halal.ad is an ad network for Muslim market.
- PublicityClerks: PublicityClerks is an alternative to BuySellAds.com.
- PopAds: As the name suggests, Popads is a high paying advertising network for popunders ads.
- UberCPM: UberCPM is a CPM based advertising network.
- Advertising.com: It’s a premium advertising network by AOL for publishers.
Over to You
So these are some high paying advertising networks. All of them might not generate revenue for you. But some of them will generate.
I’d recommend you to do some a/b testings to find the best one for you. And another important thing is, you need to have a good amount of traffic to generate revenue from advertising. If you don’t have a good amount of traffic, don’t waste your time by trying different ad networks. Try to generate traffic first.
Hope this post will help you to find a best-paying ad network for your blog. If you found this post useful, help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.