HostGator Baby Plan: Review, Price & Coupon Codes 2018
The first web hosting plan I bought was HostGator Baby Plan. I used it for 3 years. After getting some downtimes, I moved my sites from HostGator to Bluehost. I faced downtimes on Bluehost Shared Hosting too and switched to Bluehost WordPress Hosting. But I didn’t find any difference.
In July 2015, HostGator launched Optimized WordPress Hosting. I wanted to give HostGator another chance and moved all my sites to HostGator. And it was a great decision. HostGator fixed the downtime issues. Now all of my sites are hosted on HostGator. I am extremely happy its services.
But HostGator Optimized WordPress Hosting is costlier than HostGator Shared Hosting. If you are in budget and your sites are new, I’d recommend you going with HostGator Shared Hosting. HostGator offers three shared hosting plans. Among them, Baby Plan is the most popular.
In this post, I will be sharing HostGator Baby Plan review to help you to make a decision. I will also share coupon codes to save some money of you.
HostGator Baby Plan Features
Hostgator shared hosting has 3 plans which are Hatchling Plan, Baby Plan and Business Plan. Hatchling Plan offers one domain hosting, Baby Plan offers multiple domains hosting and Business Plan offers multiple domains with some additional features like dedicated IP , SSL certification, and one toll-free number.
Baby Plan should be your number one choice if you are going to launch multiple sites.
Here is a list of main features of HostGator Baby Plan.
- Unmetered Disk Space & Bandwidth: This means you will not be charged according to the amount of disk space and bandwidth you use. In other words, you don’t need to worry about disk space and bandwidth.
- Unlimited Domains: You can host as much domain as you want. (Even more than 100)
- 24*7 Customer Support: You will get 24/7/365 Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat, and Email.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee: HostGator guarantees 99.9% uptime. If your site is not up 99.9% in any one month, they will issue a one-month service credit to your account.
- Free Ads Credit: You will get free $100 Google Adwords credit and $100 Yahoo!/Bing Ads.
- Unlimited FTP Accounts: You will get unlimited FTP account access.
- Supported Web Hosting Features: WordPress Hosting, MySQL Databases, CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby On Rails, SSH, Perl, Python, SSI, Cron, etc.
- Email Hosting: You will be able to create an email address with your domain name for free.
- Latest cPanel: You will get the latest cPanel (Demo).
There are some others features too. But I believe above features are more than enough to run and manage a blog or small business website.
HostGator Baby Plan Price & Coupon Codes 2018
Whether you are a blogger or a small business owner, HostGator Baby Plan can be your best choice. It is the most affordable hosting plan. Now let’s see the price of HostGator Baby Plan and how much you can save by using our special coupon codes.
|Duration||Regular Price||Coupon Code||Discounted Price|
|1 Month||$11.95||RTB1CENTHOSTING||$0.01 (99.99% Discount)|
|3 Months||$35.85||RTBGATOR30||$25.09 (30% Discount)|
|6 Months||$71.70||RTBGATOR30||$50.19 (30% Discount)|
|12 Months||$143.40||RTBGATOR30||$93.21 (35% Discount)|
|24 Months||$262.80||RTBGATOR30||$170.82 (35% Discount)|
|36 Months||$358.20||RTBGATOR30||$214.92 (40% Discount)|
Note: The price will be increased if you buy the domain name or additional services like Site Backup, SSL Certificate, etc. from HostGator. I prefer buying the domain name from top domain registrar like Namecheap. And talking about additional services, you can buy them later when needed.
HostGator Baby Plan Review: Pros & Cons
I’ve used HostGator Baby Plan for 3 years. The only issue I faced with HostGator was, 2 or 3 frequent downtimes within few months. That was the only reason for leaving Baby Plan. Currently, I am using HostGator Optimized WordPress Hosting. I’ve not faced any downtimes for last 5-6 months. I am pretty sure that you will not face any major downtime too. Even if you face any downtime, you can demand one (1) month of credit for that package.
However, here are the pros and cons of HostGator Baby Plan based on my personal experience.
- Unlimited Domains Hosting: You can host multiple domains on your hosting account. It saves a lot of money of you.
- Reasonable Pricing: If you host 10 sites on your account, it means you are paying less than $1 per site. So the pricing of HostGator Baby plan seems pretty reasonable to me.
- One-Click WordPress Installation: HostGator offers one-click WordPress installation. It’s very helpful for newbies.
- Live Tech Support: It’s a life saver when you are a newbie in web hosting. On the beginning of my blogging journey, they helped me a lot. Once my site went down because of some plugin issues but I was able to fix this by taking the help from Live chat. The guy of the live chat was with me almost for one hour to fix the issue.
- Uptime Guarantee: If you face more than 0.1% downtime, they will pay one month of credit for the hosting plan you’re using.
- No Free Domain: HostGator doesn’t offer any free domain name with its shared hosting plan.
- Delay in Live Chat: Sometimes HostGator takes much time to response on live chat.
Is HostGator Baby Plan Right Choice for me?
The answer is YES if you want to create multiple sites and host your site in a world-class web hosting company.
If you are still confused, I’d recommend you to try HostGator for only $0.01! Just use the coupon code RTB1CENTHOSTING and get your first month hosting for one cent.
Hope this review helped you to take a decision. If you have any question regarding this, feel free to ask me via comment.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase any product or service by using these links, I will get some referral commission.