This is the season of the year when affiliate marketers get the highest sales. The main reason is, product/service owners offer crazy discounts.
Your job as an affiliate marketer is to let your readers know about these deals and offers to boost your affiliate sales.
But you need to be creative while promoting these discounts. In this post, I’ll share seven quick ways that will help you to increase your affiliate sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
1. Write Blog Posts About Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
This is the best way to increase affiliate sales during this season. You can write 2 type of blog posts.
- List-Post: The idea is to make a list of similar product/service deals and publish it as a blog post. Example: Best Black Friday WordPress Deals.
- Single Product/Service Post: Write a blog post for a single deal. Example: Bluehost Black Friday Deal.
These two types work best. But don’t limit yourself. Try to come up with more ideas.
Now the question is, when should you publish those posts?
My recommendation is, publish those posts as soon as you come to know about the deals. You can set Google Alerts and subscribe to your affiliates to get the discount news.
Publishing earlier will help you to get rank on Google. And once you get rank on a Google, you will see some quick sales.
The first year when I came to know about Black Friday & Cyber Monday, I only got a few sales. But the next year was a boom as I started getting ranks for those posts. So publish your posts ASAP and promote them.
2. Optimize Your “Affiliate Sales Generating” Posts
Now it’s time to take it to the next level. The quickest way to boost affiliate sales is to optimize those posts.
Here are few things you can do to optimize those posts.
- Add relevant Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals for each product/service.
- Add a “Feature Box” to highlight the best deal.
- Use exit-intent popup to showcase the best deal. I use and recommend “Thrive Leads” for exit intent.
- Use a notification bar.
- Use targeted ads on the sidebar. You can use Thrive Clever Widget to shows specific ads on specific blog posts.
By the way, you don’t have to use all of the above things in a single blog post.
3. Send Best Deals To Your Subscribers
Subscribers are your loyal readers. You need to be picky while sending deals to your subscribers. They would not like to get every offer in their email box.
And moreover, email is a personal thing. It should have a personal touch. So send something like “My Favorite Black Friday Deals.” It has a personal bit, and it will trigger people to check the deals.
And another thing you can do is, sending the crazy deals like 80% OFF.
Just send the deals that matter.
4. Promote Best Deals & Discounts On Sidebar
You can add a list of your favorite deals on the sidebar or some sales of popular products. Whatever you are going to do, keep it clutter free.
But there is a problem; sidebar often gets unnoticed. Here are few things you can do to make it noticed.
- Make a sidebar widget sticky.
- Show specific ads on specific pages. You can do it by using Thrive Clever Widget.
- If possible, add animated banners.
- Keep the sidebar clean and minimal.
- Don’t promote same types of products/services. It confuses people on which one to grab.
Be creative and use your sidebar wisely.
5. Add Notification Bar on Header or Footer
Notification Bar can generate some quick sales if you can use it wisely. I mainly promote “Flash Sales” or “Big Discounts” on the notification bar. And it works great.
I am using Ribbon Template of Thrive Leads to show notification bar. But you can use other plugins like:
Only promote the deal that your audience will love.
6. Show Deals On Popup
Popups are annoying. But it converts like crazy if you can do it right.
Here two things I do to make popups less annoying and converting.
- Use exit intent strategy. The idea is to show the popup when the visitors are about to leave the page.
- Show the specific deal for a specific page.
I can implement these techniques by using Thrive Leads plugin. It has everything to make popup works.
7. Promote Deals On Social Media
This is something that I have never done in the previous years. But this year I am planning to do some social media promotions for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
You can do this too. Just make sure that your landing page is highly optimized for conversion. And promote those deals that convert well in last year.
Hope these ways will help you to increase your affiliate sales (link) during this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Now I’d like hear from you. Share any other ways that you know which can boost affiliate sales.
However, if you liked these tips, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook or Twitter.
Last Updated on