SiteGround Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale → 70% OFF!
SiteGround is one of the top hosting providers that crafted for Top Speed, 24/7 Technical Support and 99.96% Uptime. It has already hosted 350000 domains! If you want to host your domain on SiteGround, this is the best time as it offers huge discounts (Upto 70%) in this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, it also offers a Free Domain Name. So even if you don’t have any domain, you can get a free domain and start your site right away.
This offer is valid from Black Friday (25th November 2016) to Cyber Monday (29th November 2016). So grab the offer before it’s too late.
Noticable Features of SiteGround
- Faster & Safer Hosting
- Unmatched 24/7 Support.
- Free Domain Name.
- Free Migration.
- Free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates.
- Managed WordPress Hosting.
How To Get SiteGround Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal
SiteGround offers three plans – Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. If you are going to buy hosting for the first time, I would suggest you to start with Web Hosting (Shared hosting plan). You can change your plan whenever you want to. But starting with Shared Hosting is cost effective. To get this offer, follow these simple steps.
1. At first, go to SiteGround Homepage.
2. If you want to start with Shared Hosting Plan, click on ‘Web Hosting’ from header menu (besides Home button).
3. Then you will find three different plans – StartUp, GrowBig and GoGeek. If you want to start only one site, then go with StartUp plan. Otherwise select GrowBig or GoGeek.
4. Once you have chosen your plan, click on the orange ‘Get Started’ button from the chosen plan.
5. Then you need to enter you domian name, purchase information, payment information and Click on ‘Submit Order’.
6. Complete your payment and enjoy the discounts.
That’s it. You are done.
Do let us know how much could you save from this offer. If you find this post useful, please consider sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Ads by Media.net