How to Get Facebook Page ID: 2 Easy Ways
Many WordPress Plugins like ‘Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox’ require Facebook Fan Page id to set up the plugin. Even some Facebook applications require Facebook page ID.
Facebook page ID is a numeric value that is used to identify a Page/Profile inside Facebook’s database. If you are using a custom URL for your page, then it won’t appear on the link.
Before you go crazy finding on Facebook Page ID here are 2 easy ways to get your ID.
1. From Facebook Page Setting
You can get your Facebook Page ID from page setting. Here’s how to do it.
1. Login to your Facebook page account.
2. Click on ‘Setting’ from the upper right. And click on ‘Page Info’ from the left side.
3. Then you will be landed to a new page. Just scroll down and you will see “Facebook Page ID”.
2. From FindmyFacebookID.com
It’s the easiest way.
Just go to FindmyFacebookID.com and enter you Facebook Page/Profile URL. Then click on “Find numeric ID” button.
On the next page, you will get your Facebook personal numeric ID.
Hope this helps. If you find this post helpful then consider sharing it with your friends.
PS: Like our Facebook Page to Get Regular Updates.