The easiest way to increase AdSense earnings is to increase CTR. But increasing CTR is not easy.
You need to do a lot of experiments with Ad placement, Ad type, Ad size, etc. It will require a lot of time.
So what if someone have done the all experimentation for you. Yes, it will be great.
This is why AdSense ready WordPress theme came to the scenario. These themes have been optimized for Google Adsense to increase CTR as well as earnings.
If you are a newbie blogger and don’t want to waste your time on experimentation, then AdSense ready WordPress theme is for you. In this post, I will be talking about 7 AdSense ready WordPress themes. However, all of these themes are also optimized for SEO and Speed.
Let’s check the themes.
Ad-Sense by MyThemeShop is designed to help you earn more from your AdSense Ads. It is the most AdSense friendly WordPress theme in the market. It’s responsive and optimized for SEO and Speed.
With Features like better ad management and ad placement, it offers Ad Blocker Detection. It detects Ad Blockers and ask them to disable it. You can also hide single post content from Ad Blockers.
- Fully Responsive.
- Ad Friendly WordPress Theme.
- Inbuilt Ad Blocker Detector.
- Responsive AdSense Ads.
- Show Ads In Header.
- Show Ads Below Navigation Menu.
- Dedicated Ad Management Options.
SociallyViral is one in a million. This theme is highly optimized for AdSense. This is the same design that a trending stories sharing site, ViralNova, uses and makes over $400,000 every month from AdSense. Check this Viral Nova WordPress Theme by MyThemeShop here.
I am not telling you that ViralNova makes tons of money just because of the design. It has its own strategies to earn huge money. The point is, ViralNova uses this theme because it converts like crazy.
Some of the amazing features of this theme are.
- Lightning fast which is important for both user experience and search rankings.
- Simple to use. You don’t have to have any coding knowledge.
- Responsive design and works on all devices, browsers and screen sizes.
- Header widget for 728×90 leaderboard ad and sidebar widget for 300×250 and 336×280 ad.
- Default options for putting Ads below post title and end of the post.
- Two completely different layouts.
- SEO features and more.
TruePixel is a simple but high converting theme from MyThemeShop. This previous ViralNova theme helps you to increase your Adsense earnings by placing Adsense ads on the proper place. It is highly customized for speed and usability.
TruePixel WordPress theme is designed to make your blog posts go VIRAL. And with advertising optimizations, you’ll watch your earnings skyrocket.
- Responsive and speed optimized.
- Optimized for latest SEO techniques.
- Unlimited Color Schemes & New Layout Options.
- Social Media Integration.
- Adsense Optimizations for higher CPCs, CTRs, and RPMs.
Magazine Pro Theme is a clean design and high-gloss look WordPress theme by StudioPress. If you like simplicity, then this theme is for you. This simple looking theme will definitely increase your readership and earnings. You can use it as 2 column or 3 column WordPress Theme.
Here are some amazing features of this theme.
- Header widget for 728×90 leaderboard ad.
- Wide sidebar for 300×250 ad.
- 4 Color Styles (Blue, Green, Orange & Red).
- 6 Layout options (Like Content/Siderbar & Sidebar/Content/Siidebar).
- Custom Header and Custom menus.
- Mobile Responsive and many more.
Fortune is another awesome creation by MyThemeShop. This multipurpose WordPress theme is highly optimized for Adsense. It is designed to increase your Adsense earnings, as well as readership. It will skyrocket your Adsense income.
Some awesome features of this theme.
- Optimized for Adsense which will improve your CPC and CTR.
- Unique kind of layout which will increase readership and earnings.
- Fully responsive.
- Built-in SEO optimization.
- Designed to load in flash.
- Widget for Adsense Ad under header navigation.
- Advanced options panel and more.
Admania is the wisely designed WordPress theme for excellent ad management. It has 4 awesome layouts that have ad placement options at the logical points wherever the visitors would like to click. As you can choose the better places to fix your ads from more than 15 tactical ad positions, this ad-friendly theme would be an ideal choice for the Adsense earning focused sites and affiliate banners. Some Adsense ready WordPress templates make the site look spammy, but you never need to worry with Admania.
Impressive Features Of Admania:
- Front end ad live editor to set up the Ads easily
- Possible to include Ads in 3 different formats (HTML, image link and Google Responsive Ad code)
- Flexible template with easy-to-use interface
- SEO friendly design (Speed optimized and Schema integrated)
- Ads can be removed on unwanted pages
- Contains Floating Ad & Sticky Ad to grab the readers’ eyeballs and nudge them to hit.
Sahifa is an Adsense ready responsive WordPress theme for Magazine, News, and Blog. This is one of the best selling themes in ThemeForest. With drag & drop Homepage builder and unlimited colors, you can easily customize the theme to get a unique design for your blog.
Noticeable features of this theme.
- Responsive design which will work smoothly on desktop, iPad, iPhone and any other smart phone.
- Social Counter Widget.
- Header and Sidebar Widget for Adsense Ads.
- Amazing admin panel.
- Built-in review system.
- Unlimited sidebar and 33 custom widget.
- Search Engine Optimized and more.
Freshlife is an Adsense ready magazine WordPress theme by Theme Junkie. If you are running a magazine/newspaper WordPress site, then this theme can be a good solution for you. It has a built-in Ad option that lets you add various size of Adsense Ads.
Here are some noticeable features of this theme.
- Easy to use theme options panel.
- Search Engine Optimized.
- Header Widget for 468×60 Ad and sidebar widget for 300×250 Ad.
- Custom Social Widget.
- Cross-browser Compatibility.
- Custom Page Templates and more.
So these are some Adsense ready Premium WordPress theme that can help you to increase your earning without sacrificing good user experience. Once again, don’t use so called Adsense ready themes that focus on placing too many Ads only. It will decrease your blog’s credibility. So be careful!
If you liked this post, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
Last Updated on