5 Best WordPress Plugins to Show Star Ratings In Google Search
You might have noticed those eye-catchy star ratings on Google search. Sites like Amazon, Yelp, Tripadvisor, etc has been showing those ratings for years.
And these sites are getting massive traffic by grabbing searchers’ attention.
You can also drive huge traffic by showing star ratings in Google search. It makes your listings attractive on Google.
The idea is to show the review ratings for a product/service in search results. The ratings can be based on visitors response or determined by the author of the post.
You can show star ratings on Google by using a WordPress plugin. Here I will be sharing 5 best star ratings WordPress plugins.
#1. WP Rich Snippets
WP Rich Snippets is my personal favorite. I’ve been using it for several months on my blog. It works great for me. This plugin has everything to make a review awesome.
This plugin allows you to add schema structured markup to show rich snippet in search results. It aslo helps in conversion.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Support several schema types like star ratings, prices, votes, percentages, etc.
- Showing review with Image, YouTube or SlideShow.
- Call-to-action buttons to increase conversion.
- Allow readers to submit a review with comments.
- Add-ons to add more functionality.
Price: $69More Details
#2. Schema Ninja
Schema Ninja is relatively new to the market. But it’s doing good. It is created by a popular blogger and affiliate marketer, Jitendra Vaswani.
This plugin is designed to increase your rankings and affiliate sales. If you are in affiliate marketing, you can try this plugin.
- Star rating and schema integration.
- Slick and attractive review box.
- Easy affiliate links integration with customizable call-to-action buttons.
- Recommendations under every post or sidebar.
Price: $31More Details
#3. All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
With over 40,000 active installs, All In One Scheama.org Rich Snippets is one of the most popular free rich snippet WordPress plugins. It supports most of the schema types and works perfectly with Google, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook.
If your main target is to show rich snippets only, you can try this plugin.
- Support several types of schemas like review, event, people, product, recipe, software application, video and articles.
- Provides important and precise information to search engines to display correct snippets.
- It’s free and easy to use.
Price: FreeMore Details
#4. Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin
Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin has pre-installed shortcodes for event, rating, address, people, product, recipe etc. You can also create your own shortcodes.
The amazing thing is, You can show the schema details within your post, or you can hide it from readers but show in search results.
- Built-in Shortcode-Generator.
- The visible or invisible schema for readers.
Price: $12More Details
#5. WP Review by Mythemeshop
WP Review has both free and premium version that lets you create review content without affecting the speed of your site.
If you are a review writer, this plugin is for you. It is highly customizable and loaded with features. You can choose from stars, percentages, circles or points for review scores.
- Multiple rating systems.
- User comment ratings and reviews.
- CSS animated reviews.
- Star Rating on thumbnails.
- Speed optimized.
Price: $27More Details
Over to You
So these are the some best WordPress plugins to show star ratings in Google. Choosing one is not an easy task. I’d suggest you to check the features of the plugin and choose one according to your need.
If you want to go with a free plugin, you can choose either All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets or WP Review. Here at RoadToBlogging, we are using WP Rich Snippets. If you are a blogger like me, you can use this plugin.
Ads by Media.net