Ryan Biddulph is the founder of Blogging from Paradise, where he helps bloggers to boost their traffic and generate more income. He has been travelling around the world for 8 years now.
He used to be a security officer in New Jersey. After getting fired by his employer, he has started his online entrepreneurial journey. Now he is one of the top bloggers of USA and his works have featured on sites like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fox News, Neil Patel, and many more.
1. First of all, tell us a little about your background and how you got into blogging.
I was let go from my security guard job and wanted fun and freedom. Blogging seemed like a perfect fit for me.
2. How many blogs do you have? And how do you manage them?
Just 1 blog so it is really easy to manage.
3. How many hours do your work on your blogs every day? And how do you manage your time?
I view work as play. Hours vary; some days, 2 hours of play, other days, 4 to 6. I see my energy as the key factor in succeeding, not specific actions or time spent working or work volume.
Detached, relaxed, effective, intelligent actions bring me success whether I work 2 hours or 6 hours daily. All about the energy, not anything else.
4. Do you outsource any blogging tasks? If yes, share with us some details like from where and what type of tasks you outsource.
I work with a developer for my blog tech stuff and not much outsourcing other than that. Keeping things simple is key; I do a few set things with the right energy, so need not outsource much at all.
5. How do you promote your blogs and latest blog posts?
I write helpful, inspired content. Such content promotes itself through my rabidly loyal following and through Google.
Google keeps promoting me through my improved SERPS and my loyal followers promote me through social media and through their blogs.
Promoting other bloggers is an easy way to make blogging friends who promote your blog freely. Works easy peasy for me.
6. How do you monetize your blogs?
I write helpful content and get clear on receiving money; this is how I make money blogging.
My income channels include:
- My blogging course
- My 100 plus blogging eBooks
- My audio books
- My paperbacks
- Sponsored posts
- Advertising revenue
- Consulting channels
7. Which devices and gadgets are you using now for blogging?
None really; not a tech guy.
8. What apps, tools, or plugins do you use to make your blogging journey easier?
Ditto buddy; not a tools guy. My mind power makes the blogging journey easier.
Yoast is my fave though. Makes SEO easy.
9. What’s your workspace setup like? If possible, share a picture of your workstation or home office.
This changes every 1-2 months because I have circled the globe for 8 years.
How or where you work matters now; your focus on success, and on being positive, means everything.
10. What’s the best blogging advice you have ever received?
Focus on your success and count all of your blogging wins, because where your attention and energy goes, grows.
If you’ve any questions to Ryan, feel free to ask via comment. He would be happy to answer your questions. And if you liked the interview, please share the interview on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.