I’ve been using PayPal for more than four years. I can firmly say that it is the easiest way of sending and receiving money online.
But I can’t use PayPal the way I want it. I am from Bangladesh where PayPal is not available. I have to use my sister’s PayPal account who lives in the USA.
Using others PayPal account is not a problem when you are doing few transactions. But as the transactions increase, it creates some problems like tax issues, limitations, etc.
The great news is, there are some alternatives to PayPal.
If you are a blogger, an affiliate marketer, or a freelancer from one of the PayPal unsupported countries, you are in the right place. Here I’ll be sharing a list of best PayPal alternatives for 2019.
PayPal Alternatives 2020
- Payoneer (Best For Bloggers & Affiliate Marketers)
- Skrill (Best For Users Based Transactions)
- 2Checkout (Best For Accepting Payments Globally)
- Selz (Best For Products Owners & Services Providers)
- Payza (Best For Local Payments)
Payoneer is the best PayPal alternative for freelancers, bloggers, and affiliate marketers. It makes the international money transfer insanely easy.
It provides a Payoneer Card which can be used to make international payments and withdraw money from local ATM booths. It also offers a Virtual US Bank account to receive global payments. You can also withdraw your money from your local banks through Payoneer.
Here are few things you can do by using Payoneer.
- Buy domain and web hosting from companies like HostGator, Bluehost, etc.
- Buy Online Courses from companies like Udemy.
- Get paid from affiliate networks like Amazon.com, ShareASale, ClickBank, CJ.com, etc.
- Get Paid from freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork, 99designs, etc.
- Request a payment from your clients.
If you are going to sign up for Payoneer, here’s a special offer for you. Payoneer offers $50 bonus for RTB readers.
Formerly known as MoneyBookers, Skrill is another great way to send and receive money. You can quickly send and receive money from Skrill users. The first transaction is free.
Skrill mainly focuses on users transaction rather than getting payment from other companies. However, here are few things you can do with Skrill as a blogger.
- Buy domain and web hosting from companies like GoDaddy, A2 Hosting, etc.
- Get payment from freelancing sites like Freelancer.com, Upwork, Elance, etc.
- And some affiliate programs like Envato, TemplateMonster, etc accept Skrill.
2Checkout is different from other online payment services. It allows you to receive payments from buyers worldwide. It accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, JCB, Diners Club International and all global debit cards. And you can receive your payments through EFT, Wire Transfer, and Payoneer.
You can integrate 2Checkout with several shopping carts like Bigcommerce, Drupal Commerce, E-junkie, Easy Digital Downloads, Magento, PrestaShop, Selz, Shopify, WHMCS, WooCommerce, andmany more.
It is a great Paypal alternative when you offer products or services on your blog, but you don’t have any PayPal access.
Selz is yet another PayPal substitute for freelancers and bloggers who sell products/services. It has a free WordPress plugin to add a shopping cart to your WordPress site. The amazing thing is, your visitor don’t have to leave your site to buy something from you.
You can add buy buttons, product widgets or a whole store to your website. It has a bunch of professional themes to create online stores and landing pages. You can even sell through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
The other features are tracking sales performance, offering discounts and coupons, managing customers, etc. Selz supports 190 countries and 100+ currencies.
Payza is a popular online payment platform that supports more than 190 countries and 21 currencies. While Payza is not so helpful in getting affiliate payments, it offers the easiest way to send and receive money within the users.
Another great thing about Payza is, it offers a reloadable Prepaid Card which can be used everywhere credits cards are accepted. But this feature is available in selected countries.
Payza has some amazing features for Business which are payment buttons, centralized management, shopping cart integration, etc.
Here are few things Bloggers can do with Payza.
- Buy domain and web hosting with Payza.
- Make online payments via Payza Prepaid Card.
- Earn money through Payza Referral Program.
- Make local payments.
Over to You
So these are the some best PayPal alternatives for bloggers and affiliate marketers.
You don’t need to sign up for all the platforms. Just choose one or two that suit your needs. Here’s my recommendation.
- Sign Up for Payoneer to get payments as a freelancer or an affiliate marketer.
- Sign Up for 2Checkout if you are offering premium products or services.
However, let us know if you are using any other alternatives. And please help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.