Manage Ads and Codes in your Post with ‘Post Layout’ Plugin
Features of the plugin:
1. Mobile user agent detection.
2. Adding codes on Single post. (Before the content, middle of the content, After the content)
3. Adding codes on page. (Code before the page, Code after the page)
4. Adding codes on Home and tags and categories pages. (To add before & after the post content)
5. Adding codes on after comment form and the last comment.
How to Install Post Layout Plugin:
1. Go to Dashboard and click on Plugins > Add new.
2. Type ‘Post Layout’ in search bar and Click on Search Plugins.
3. Very first result will be the Post Layout Plugin.
4. Click on Install Now and active your Plugin.
5. You will get the plugin’s option in Setting of your Dashboard.
You also disable this plugin for specific posts and pages. You will find a box like below under your post editor. Just select ‘Disable on this post’ to disable the plugin for the page.
If you are using thesis theme then you should try openhook plugin to manage your codes.
It works great for me. Let me know it works for you or not. Share if you have any alternative of Post Layout Plugin.
Ads by Media.net